Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's almost time!

Here are some pics of the kids from Choir 35! They have been in Uganda for several months preparing for tour. I can't believe it is almost time for me to leave for tour.

I am ready to start, to meet the kids and other chaperones, and to be on the road. I was thinking about tour today and wondering what it would be like, what it would look like. I am preparing for the unknown in a way. It is now time to take that step of faith. I am expecting so many wonderful things for this year, yet I have a feeling those expectations do not even compare to what I am about to experience!





2 comments:

  1. So excited for you, Alesha. This sounds like an amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following your blog! How exciting this is. :)

    ReplyDelete