Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I just realized that it has been nearly a month since I have posted. Each time I think about sitting down and writing my mind draws a blank. Even this post is an attempt to delay writing my newsletter, but the hardest part is just getting started, right?

So what has happened this month?

^We did 5 ticketed events in theaters in California to Arizona. It was a great change of pace and we performed in some beautiful venues.
^The kids loved the mirrors at the Orpheum Theatre.
^I wore this sweet headset, haha.
^We also went on a safari! 23 African children on a safari in Northern California!
^We had a great time seeing the zebras and monkeys...

I'm sure February will prove to be just as exciting.

This last month has taught me many things, some easier than others to learn. I am coming to a place in my life when I realize I don't know what to do, and I think that is fine. I realize that I don't have all the answers, and that I never will.

I realize I am nothing without Him.

There's a song that says this: I am nothing without you, only the dirt below Your nails. My heart is bruised and it's broken and my soul is very frail. Please give me a reason I need to name this man and no longer this broken treason only on You I will stand.

To be loved by God even though I am nothing is powerful and life changing.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your February is exciting... my March will be even more exciting because it will mean that YOU will be in MISSOURI!!

    And I have decided that I need to send you some money and you can bring me an ACC tshirt. Okay? :o)

    ReplyDelete