Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I am blessed.

I am blessed.
Beyond measure.

I am blessed by God's wisdom and His encouragement just when I really need it. These last couple of nights I stayed with a wonderful Host Family. They own a farm and it sits on many acres just at the base of the mountains. I was renewed by God's creation. He speaks to us if we are listening. I was blessed by the conversations and the love shown.

We have a song in the concert that begins with our James saying these things, "I have been so many places, I have seen so many faces." And it's true. I have been so many places. I have been blessed to experience places that I never would have been able to go on my own.

Dr. Seuss wisely once said, "Today is your day! You are off to great places! You're off and away! . . . Kid, you’ll move mountains! So…be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray or Mordecai Ale Van Allen O’Shea, you’re off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So…get on your way!"

Here are just of the places I've been:



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how long it's been since we talked! ack!! we must soon...I miss you!

    ReplyDelete