Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

It's been a while!

I haven't posted anything in a while, so while the kids are taking a nap I thought I would post some pics! Things here have been great! A little crazy with some changes but it is keeping us all flexible. My team is wonderful. We have had lots of fun over the last week and a half.

At the "station for firefighters"
The kids with Manfred
The boys love these hats!
We went to the lake; this is her fish face =)
Dress up!!!!!
Our day off, spent at the lake: tubing, resting, and eating!
Empie! The kids love him!
Leaving Camp Brotherhood for Seattle.
Rehearsal
So I would write some more, but I really can't process anything right now, just too much that I would want to say! So until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the dress up pics! These are great! Your fabulous photography skills are coming in handy :)

    ReplyDelete