Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A podcast church

It has been a while since I have gone to church. Don't get me wrong, I am in different churches 7 days a week and yet I have not GONE to church. And to be honest, I miss it. I miss sitting and learning and listening. Funny the things that we take for granted when we have them. Podcasts are a wonderful thing and they will be very useful on tour. I understand what a life of ministry feels like and how much of yourself is poured out. And so I am learning how to obtain my sustenance solely from God.

Perhaps I am seeing a truer picture of The Church.

1 comment:

  1. I'd never thought of that aspect of your tour... if you need some more good sermons, Times Square Church has a bunch and they're really good! I'm about to listen to one myself :)

    And you can look for mail in the nearish future... depending of course on how long it actually takes to get to you. But I'm mailing on Monday.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete