Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

{packing my bags}

For the last couple days we have been tirelessly sorting through suitcases that will be sent home with the children. These suitcases will last them for a couple of years and they are full of bedding, towels, clothing, school supplies, shoes, soccer ball, and a Bible. (A HUGE thank you to the families that sponsored these for our dear and deserving children.) The children were ecstatic to try everything on and see all the lovely things they received. This process however gave me visions of the children back home. The end is soon, 5 days. I am tired to be honest. Today I think my emotions have caught up with me. There is also so much to get done in these last days.

I look up to the mountains;
does my strength come from mountains?
No, my strength comes from God,
who made heaven, and earth,
and mountains.
Psalm 121:1

I am off to pack my bag now. Let's hope all my things fit inside of it :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment